5.07.2008

Time for a new doctor.

I have decided I need a new doctor.

I called yesterday to ask a couple questions. After having to wait 27 days to ovulate, it was a total bust when AF showed, leaving me a whopping 9 lay LP. 9 DAYS?! What the hell happened to my 13? Also I had read about Vitex, and thought it could be a good fit for me. It's supposed to help regulate your hormones, aka o earlier, and possibly even lengthen your LP. Great!

So I'm a good little girl and call my doctor. After talking to a nurse, she wrote down my questions, and said the doctor would call me right back.

5 hours later, I get a call.

It's a nurse. The doctor cannot be bothered to talk to me. No don't take the Vitex. We don't really know what's in it. Nope, not worried about your LP either. Cause the doctor said so.

What the hell? I can't get any reasons as to why? Why isn't she worried about a 4 day drop in my LP? If I can't take the vitex, what can I take? Anything? Or apparently I'm just supposed to wait it out until she can be bothered with me again - aka get paid for my visit - when something could have been wrong this whole time?

I've never called there before, I'm not some crazy patient that has a gas pain and demands a pregnancy test. But thanks anyway doc, for making me feel insane and a giant inconvenience.

If the 45 day cycles and everywhere around that was my body's way of saying I'm not normal, I'm thinking the LP drop is my body's way of SCREAMING that something is not right.

Hopefully the new doctor will be able to tell me what's going on. Or at least have a reason for me not to worry. I'd be good with just an explanation.

0 comments: