5.28.2008

Just got back from the new doctor.

I like her!

She said the 9 day LP was from a weak ovulation. It makes sense, since my temps weren't up as high as usual, just barely above my coverline. There wasn't enough progesterone, there was a problem with the follicle.

She was talking Clomid, but I told her I wasn't ready for that yet - not against it, but wanted to avoid it if I could. She said she'd give it another 3 months, and then she'd put me on it, sine her definition of a regular cycle is less than 35 days - which I have not had one of, but I'm on my way to that this cycle.

The only thing I don't like is that this doctor wouldn't do testing for things like PCOS until a year, even if she puts me on Clomid. I think that's a little strange, but it's just something I would deal with. The other doctor would do testing at 6 months, but then I'd have to deal with her again. No thanks :)

Here's hoping I'm pregnant now! 5 days till testing, if I can hold out that long!

0 comments: