5.20.2008

Optimism has been renewed.

So I heard some FANTASTIC news, woke up this morning and it was on my phone. This restores my hope in karma! Sometimes things don't work out the way you want them too, but in the end, they still work out. I am sworn to secrecy on this news, although I am sure I'll make a new entry about it when it's out - I AM SO EXCITED!!!

In other news, I am still on High on my CBEFM. I've been neg on the OPK's, but I seem to have this new-found paranoia that I'm not poas properly and that I'm going to miss my peak. Ridiculous I know, since I have always gotten a peak, even cycle 1. I have no idea where this is coming from, but whatever, it's all good.

Now let's just hope I get less than 13 high days this month. I would like to ovulate in a semi-decent time frame. I do have hope that I will though, since it always works out that way. You take your car to the mechanic for a knock, it stops. You take your ovaries to the doctor, and they work like they're supposed to. Here's hoping! :)

1 comments:

SweetPea said...

I have hope for you...I always have!