5.13.2008

I just want to be myself again.

I've lost myself in the past 2 weeks. I can't seem to get out of this funk! All I want to do is lay in bed, and sleep the day away. I find I can't even get out long enough to be on AIM and BOTB. A post here and there, but I most definitely will not be on the post whore list this week. I haven't even had my coffee yet today, and it's not 2:30 in the afternoon. I feel like I'm lost, like I'm on an impossible mission, and all this will not be helping me get pregnant. I can't change it. The fear that I am broken is overwhelming me to the point of not being able to function. I hate it. I hate feeling like this, there are so many people more worse off than I am, and yet all I can think is I'm broken. I'm hoping this will go away, although it might take me until my new doctor's appointment. I think that's having an effect as well, since my doctor couldn't be bothered to help. It's a helpless and out of control feeling, like I have no say in my life and what is happening with my body. I think I just figured out what is going on with me.

Maybe now I can get my butt of out bed and go to the grocery store.

0 comments: