5.21.2008

And the big news is....

My Sweetpea is PREGNANT! YAY SWEETPEA! So exciting, I wanted to scream it! That's awesome. That's why hope has been restored. Now lots of regulars on BOTB are getting pregnant, so I feel like my turn is coming. Who knows, maybe this will be it?

Gender predicitions:
Lindsay - boy (big u/s on 5/22)
Sweetpea - girl
Nerds - boy
Schwandy - girl
Jimmys - boy
Bunnies - boy

We will see how it turns out between now and September. I'd also be willing to bet I'll be eventually having a girl. I've always had this feeling that I'd be raising two little girls. I don't know why, call it woman's intuition, but I've just always seen that in my head. Eh, maybe I'm just crazy. :-)

Baby making has commenced tonight. I feel like I'm slacking, but I know it's for the best. Gotta get them swimmers moving! On the plus side, with all this nasty CM going on, I've got the perfect sperm friendly environment.

Provided they don't get drunk at my uterus' pool table and bar. (Was that you Sweetpea?)

Here's hoping for a baby this time around! This cycle would make it a February baby. If I O on the 24th, that would put my EDD at 2/14 :-)The OPK is getting darker... Just have to wait and see how it all progresses!

1 comments:

SweetPea said...

Yippie!!!