7.02.2008

Quitting Smoking... again!

Moving in to the 2ww = Megan as a non-smoker.


The patch is back on, and at the current moment, feels like it is burning a hole through my skin! Grrr! It's enough to make me want a cigarette! I call that counter productive. Haha!

This time it will work. I will not screw up the patch again. I need to. Quitting smoking is the last thing I have yet to do to get pregnant. I do everything else right, but I haven't quit smoking. One way or another, this will be it. No more cigarettes. I am taking back control.

I'm so tired lately. I need to really clean my house! I've done our bedroom, the hallway, and the basics of the kitchen. I need to mop the floor, but I don't wanna! Yeah, that's right, I said it. I'm soooo mature. :)

3 comments:

Danse said...

You can DO it!

And yay for cleaning the house. Want to come over and clean mine ;oP

Kelly said...

Yeah for a non-smoking Megan, good luck!!!

Stasia said...

Let me know how it works out for you. I need to do something. Patch? Gum? Chantix?