7.24.2008

Back to good news again!


While the news is fantastic, the price I have to pay for it is looking like a heroin addict. My arms don't tolerate blood being drawn! The arm with the worst bruise, that's actually with 2 days of healing :) Well, it's not too terrible, but on both arms, well, it's a little excessive!

But back to the good news, I am still pregnant! Some miracle came through, and my betas doubled - exactly. From 1231.2 to 2462 is 48 hours. Talk about picture perfect! My doctor is still cautious, and doesn't want me to go crazy and take it to mean everything is guaranteed fine, but for now, with the betas being perfect, I am still pregnant! I have another ultrasound to see if we can find the Houdini Munchkin, but for now, everything is exactly as it should be.

The exhaustion is setting in, only to be furthered by the lack of sleep to wake up so early today and incredible amount of work I had to do for my sister's baby shower. There is still more to be done, but nothing else I can do here. I have to wait to get to Norristown! And of course, swing by the party store first to grab a few last minute things. Laundry is finishing up, and then I am packed and ready to go. A weekend away... first my mom's all day Friday for set up, then all day Saturday for the shower and cleanup, then off to CapeMay NJ Saturday night for a wedding on Sunday, come home on Monday for a 2 pm ultrasound. Well, that about sums it up.

I'll update again after the ultrasound!

3 comments:

LittleCyndiLou said...

I am so happy for you and your DH and the little Houdini!

Anonymous said...

I am suuuuuper happy for this news!!

<3 Alliebooberz

Jaime said...

I am *so* glad that your betas doubled. Houdini is going to need to be grounded until s/he is 40 for putting you through that stress. I'll be thinking about you Monday.

Jaime (Bada)