3.17.2009

Well interwebs, time for the big reveal!

YOU WERE RIGHT!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!

Cole Patrick is on his way!

We immediately went from the ultrasound to baby Gap outlet and bought him THE CUTEST outfit! We are so excited - I wanted a boy, but was SO SURE it was a girl! At the last minute, on the way there, I was asking Chris was he thinks it is - he told me "If I were putting money on it, I'd say girl. But just guessing? I say boy." Looks like Daddy was right!

Momma's little man is on his way!

...pics to come later :D

8 comments:

Jus said...

Congrats!

Danse said...

Congrats!!

Jess said...

yay i guessed right! congrats!

Jaime said...

Congrats on the penis! Yay team blue.

Caz said...

Yup was definatly feeling the boy vibes so thats were my vote was.
Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your precious baby boy!

Elaine said...

I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations on your little boy!

Kelly said...

The internet ate my first comment so we'll try again. Congrats! Little boys always have a special place in their heart for Mama :o)