1.11.2010

I gots an award!

Sweetpea has bestowed upon me this little number:


My first award! Part of this though, is to tell you 10 random things about myself. This might take a while. :D

1. I hate an astounding hatred for pickles. I have never met another person who does, but they are gross to me. If I order a cheeseburger at McDonald's, I KNOW if they just took off the pickles or if they made a fresh one - and I won't eat it if they just took them off.

2. I cannot have anything on my feet to sleep. I know when I am able to fall asleep by the temperature of my feet - if they are hot, it's time for bed. Seriously. If they are still cold, I won't be able to fall asleep, so I watch TV until they heat up LOL!

3. I'm a natural blonde, and color my hair dark brown for every fall and winter. It washes out by the time summer hits, so then I'm blonde again. While most people go blonde, I go dark. It's also naturally curly, which you will almost never see.

4. I've never met my best friend. <3

5. I used to be the biggest coffee-holic in the world. I had about an 8 cup a day habit, more if I was tired or stressed. Then I got pregnant, and now, if it's not a Peppermint Mocha, I'm not interested. Also, I am so backwards with this - most people become lightweights after pregnancy. I can drink better than I ever have now LOL!

6. I went to an all-girls private Catholic high school. Knee socks and all.

7. I have the distinguished palate of a 4 year old, but I will try everything. Even fish, though I consistently hate it. You never know when something could be good. I used to like crab, ate it all the time as a child. Then I went years without having it, got it one day thinking I loved it... nope. Not anymore.

8. On the same lines, I have a total wuss mouth. When I do get my peppermint mochas, I order them at 130 degrees (instead of the traditional 190). I cannot drink/eat anything hot at ALL.

9. I am only of the extremely few females that are colorblind. My dad, brother, sister #3, and myself are all extremely bad at it. There have been many things I don't buy Cole because purple is a girl color... only to be told later that they are blue. Oops.

10. I am still taking my prenatals. This way, I can experiment with haircuts, and it grows right back in a matter of 2 weeks. :D

Now for my 5:

Danse

Catie

Rachi

Callie

Brigid


<3

1 comments:

Susan F said...

I HATE pickles - can't even have them on my plate if they come on the side at a restaurant. DH has to pick it off for me and I clean up the juice. Barf :)