1.03.2010

2009 - a year in review

There is no topping 2009. This has absolutely been the hardest and greatest year of my life... for one obvious reason. Because of this same reason, the blog has been greatly neglected. One New Year's Resolution however, is to get back to it!

My sweet little boy is now 5 months, and the absolute light of my life. We have finally settled into a routine, which makes life both easier and difficult. When we are at home, every day runs like a well oiled machine. Wake up at 7, eat, back to bed, wake up for the day at 10. One hour of play, breakfast for Cole, the dogs, and me, nap almost 2 hours. Two hours of play, nap - anywhere from 1 to 3 hours. Play, start dinner, eat, bath, book, bottle, bed.

This also means, if I leave the house, I am screwed since naps will consist of 30 minutes and I will pay for it the rest of the day! But it's fabulous, I wouldn't have it any other way. I just never leave the house without the Moby, and make sure to do everything on one day!

So here is my year a la Cole in pictures:

January

February

March
IT'S A BOY!



April
May


June


July
He's HERE!

August

September

October

November

December
It's been one AMAZING ride! Can't wait to see what 2010 brings... a sibling, perhaps? ;)

1 comments:

Danse said...

OMG he's too cute!!