12.10.2008

Vomitus Eruptus.

It's official - real morning sickness began today at approximately 6:30 am.

Standing on my sister's back porch, I suddenly got hot, sweaty, uncomfortable... and made a mad dash to the railing to dry heave and vomit what teeny bit of stomach acid I had in me.

Yup, it's here.

I proceeded to spend the entire day feeling that way - including right now. I met up with Chris for lunch at Sheetz, and since my gas light just came on, filled up my tank. Of course, the auto shut off valve didn't work! Gas spilled out of my tank, down my car, and into the giant puddle that I managed to park in, right where my gas tank was. GREAT. Except, in order to shut off the gas, I STEPPED in it. I spent the entire day smelling like gasoline, which made me want to vomit even more.

Faaaaantastic.

To top it all of tonight, I came home, and I'm spotting. Brown for the most part, with a touch of pink. PLEASE don't let this happen again. I'm calling the doctor in the morning, see what they say. As of right now, I have an ultrasound scheduled for December 18th. 8 days away.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Danse said...

OMG, Megan I'm sorry for the spotting. You'll be in my thoughts. Good luck!

SweetPea said...

Congrats on the morning sickness!!! I'm sure the spotting was nothing since it was not red but I'll been keeping my fingers crossed.

P.S. You've been tagged!