12.23.2008

I'm only 8 weeks, I swear!!

Today is 8 weeks. I can breathe a little more now, since I made it through today. YAY!

However, by looking at me, you would think I was 6 months! I have superbloat now. There is a possibility that it's not all bloat, I am only 5'1", and have the shortest torso known to man - I have about 2 inches from bottom of my ribs to top of my hip on the side - about 3 1/2" in the front. Not much room on the inside for baby LOL!!

As a size comparison standpoint - I am a d-cup that you see me busting out of in that pic. Yup, the belly is PAST the girls. I feel like I should take pics of my toes now, since I will have no idea what they look like in another month at this rate!! :-)

So, without further adieu, 8 week belly pic:


4 comments:

Danse said...

You look great!

And haha - I'm taller than you. I'm a whole 5'1 3/4" :oP

Happy Holidays if I don't "talk" to you sooner!

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

That is impressive, darling. But you look great!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I just wanted to say congrats to you! You were very supportive to me on the Nest/Bump the last time I was pregnant and miscarried. I am very happy a person like you has this blessing.