10.19.2008

Well, it took 35 days...

but it appears I have ovulated.

I think.

I forgot my thermometer when I came up here for the weekend, but with 2 high temps, I made up a third. Plus, the ewcm was like normal, aka alot, not like the little bits I had for that crazy long time. With the + Opks, I'm pretty damn sure. I'm just gonna figure I did. When I get back home, I'll start temping again to be sure, but I am gonna say yes, I did.

That being said, I am counting myself out this cycle. I am officially waiting for my period to show, not the other way around. We had sex 2 days before O, but that's it - nowhere else around it since he was out of town. I realize that gives me a chance, but I just don't feel real good about my chances, especially with it taking so long to even ovulate. I realize that isn't the most factual logic in the world, but I can't help but feeling like it.

I am currently 5 dpo (most likely anyways) so next Sunday I am looking at period time. You know you wanted to know that.

Time to pack up and get ready to leave Pittsburgh for good.

4 comments:

SweetPea said...

Being a girl who had sex 2 days before I Oed and still got a BFP, anything is possible!!! Don't count yourself out until AF shows. :)

Kelly said...

I agree with SP, and I had the same situation as SP and I've got a near 6 month old now! Thinking of you :o)

Mrs.Rotty said...

1) horray for o'ing
2) i've got my fingers crossed for you! anythings possible!

aLLie said...

*fingers crossed*