10.01.2008

I fixed the blog!

After 2 days and many attempts to remove that stupid picture, I finally did it! For some reason, it was hidden in the widget HTML and in 4 - yes 4! - different spots in the HTML. Talk about outrageous - no need for 4.

Anyways, it is day 4 in Pittsburgh and it is FREEZING! It's only in the high 40s, and it is highly unnecessary to be this cold! It's only October people, not December! I was not fully prepared for this weather. I brought clothes for just in case, consisting on 1 sweatshirt, 2 sweaters, and sweatpants... enough for typical fall weather. Little was I aware that I would need a sweater every day!

I still have not hit a peak on my CBEFM either. My dearest CBEFM, we have been through this stage already. You already "know" me. There is absolutely no need for this many highs before a peak! Whatever happened to that "3 to 4 days of high"?

Looks like it might be time for an ovarian pep talk.

Fire away.

6 comments:

aLLie said...

The blog looks great!

Mrs.Rotty said...

you're blog looks amazing. good luck sweetie! stay warm.

Mrs. Case said...

It's 100 degrees here and I loathe the heat. Want to house swap? LOL!

Stasia said...

Come on down to Texas and warm up! :)

L said...

F your stupid cbefm I need to send mine over to have a talk with yours (by talk I mean azz whooping). <3 you blog looks great!!!

Mrs. MooMoo said...

d'oh i'm a late reader -- disregard my prev comment ;0)