2.20.2009

A new belly pic


Well, that is the bump as of 15w5d. It's taken a while to post it, but yep... I'm huge! Everything inside my abdomen feels like it is ripping - sleeping is next to impossible - showing early isn't cracked up to be all you would expect!

In other news, the boobs have finally slowed. The final tally? 36G. G!!! I don't know how I am going to walk when I get to 9 months or so, but we'll have to find that out later. :D

10 days to my next appointment - when the big ultrasound will be scheduled! YAY! I am still betting on a girl, and still rooting for a little man :D Chris is feeling the same way. But there hasn't been a boy in over 10 years in family OR friends! It's about time for a boy. I will be 17w5d at the appointment, so it should be soon after that. Hopefully it will be that same week... cross your fingers!

Finally tally:

Boobs: 36D to 36G.
Bump: equivalent to 6 months.
Butt: Yup. Wider.
Weight gain: 0.

Now how the hell does that happen?!


1 comments:

Danse said...

Aww, I think you look great. I can't believe you haven't gained anything - impressive. I wouldn't be surprised if I've already gained, lol.